For Label Converters
Explosive growth in RFID-tracked medications creates enticing opportunities for label converters to offer unique products to differentiate themselves in the pharmaceutical supply chain. The UnitVisID Alliance Specification and ecosystem provides label convertors a roadmap for faster time-to-market and multi-vendor interoperability across all components. Our approach is designed to entrust the most capable party, the label converter, with the most difficult aspects of quality control. In exchange, a UnitVisID Certified Label Converter becomes a trusted vendor, ready to bid on upcoming RFID tagging projects in the pharmaceutical ecosystem knowing their time-to-market and end quality will be best-in-class.
UnitVisID Alliance Certification means the pharmaceutical manufacturer can launch products faster.
Access to Certified inlays take the guesswork out of picking the right tool for the job.
Standardized pre-encoded EPC formats and a cloud-based API makes unique serialization and registration easy.
Requirements for Label Converters
A label converter may be designated as a UnitVisID Certified Label Converter and market Certified label products to pharmaceutical companies by meeting the requirements set forth in the UnitVisID program, which include:
- Adhering to UnitVisID Specification
- Using a UnitVisID Certified Inlay to create a UnitVisID Certified Product
- Using a UnitVisID Certified Tag Data Format for every UnitVisID Certified Product
- Conducting a 100% Quality Check on finished product
- When appropriate using the correct visual markers
- When appropriate registering in the UnitVisID Registry